You must carry the original copy of the passport which is valid atleast for 3 months
No, try to be on time or even arrive at least 30 minutes before your test for security check. Otherwise you won't be allowed to sit for the examination.
You will not be allowed to enter into the test room and will also lose your test fee.
He/She can take it as many times as they like.
Notify about it to the test administrator. They will find the possible solution and recorded and report your problem.
- You should include Introduction of the image.
- Highlight the key points.
- Add the Conclusion. Read More
- Remember to stick to the right format
- Invest a little time in planning your thoughts
- Avoid long and complicated writings
- Ensure that you take care of the word count
- Pay special attention to the introduction and the conclusion
- Write content that is relevant to the topic Read More
- Understand the depth of the topic beforehand.
- Frame the structure carefully.
- Pay attention to sentence structure and punctuation.
- Choose your words wisely.
- Let yourself analyzed regularly. Read More
It’s a 3 hour long exam to check writing, reading, speaking and listening skills of the candidate. There are twenty different questions, ranging from multiple choice, essay writing and interpreting information..
No, you can’t, in fact, you can’t carry anything with you inside. Center will provide you a erasable notepad and a marker.
The best way to enrich your concentration is to try to practice in a noisy environment. Meditation would be the best, and you can take coffee with aspirin to improve your focus.
No, PTE exam is a test your English apprehending ability. The analysis covers a range of subjects but by the English language.
Yes, you must be 16 years old. You must generate an NOC signed from parents if you are of age 16 years.